Saturday, March 27, 2010

Puerto Rico !!

Well we got back from Puerto Rico a couple of weeks ago and I must say this time of year is a great time to go. The weather was great, 80's and little humidity and great rain showers, which we don't get a lot of here in Texas, so that was nice to see. The food was great, especially the bread from the bakery, something that is just not the same here. It was nice to see the family both my parents and sister and her family; it was also nice to see my Grandparents and Aunts and Uncle and cousin and all the extended family. Folks I haven't seen in a long time. Marcus and Annabella did great with meeting all the family. For those who don't know Annabella is shy as all get out and it is not Marcus' favorite thing, and in Puerto Rico, or at least my family, they are very touchy feely with hugs and kisses, somthing my kids are not used to here in the States. They did well, especially Marcus it was funny because when it was time to meet someone new, he knew exactly what he was supposed to do. He walked up and let whom ever hug and kiss and touch his face; however, he had this look on his face that was priceless. It was that of I don't want to do this but I know I have to. It was the best ever. You could just see it in his eyes.

We went to the beach and played in the water and beach and built sand castles and the kids loved finding shells and all sorts of things.

It is way past my bed time now so I will get pics posted in a couple of days.

No comments: