Sunday, April 25, 2010

We're going to Utah

Well the time has come for us to move. We recieved the orders that we are going to move to Hill AFB in Utah. We leave around the middle of August.

We are sad to close this chapter of our lives; however, we are excited to open a new chapter.

We will miss all our friends here in San Antonio. Bitter sweet. For some, this is nothing new to the military life, but for us this is our first move.

Thanks to all who made this assignment great. It is true there are many things I wont miss such as the humidity, bugs and fake Christmas trees; however, there are many things in which we will miss, mainly the people.

To be continued........

P.S.
it is never final until I sign in at Hill.

2 comments:

khland said...

I believe you will LOVE it there. We have 2 friends that live/work there and are really really happy :)

Ande said...

Man, I was hoping you guys would get orders here to Okinawa. This was our first real move, and man it was a big one. I hear Hill is awesome, I am sure that you will love it. Plus being so close to all the temples. I wish we had one here.